Version 1.1.0 has been released. In our first content release for Better Off Tread, we focus on making it easier for match creators to target what kind of play they want, as well as the ability to keep games just between themselves and their friends. This should make pick-up play and play with small amounts of players easily facilitated, so more mayhem might be achieved! Patch notes are below.
Patch Notes for Version 1.1.0
- Users now have greater control over the types of matches available when creating a match in the Lobby. Matches available include 2v2, 2v2v2, 3v3, etc. Free-For-All (FFA) is also now an option for those who do not want team play. Rewards follow the team model, though may be tweaked over time.
- Matches can be made secure by password protection.
- Removed Point Lights on Explosions to improve performance.
- Disabled player shooting during spawn invulnerability and tightened synchronization of invulnerability with visual flashing effect. Player can move while invulnerable, however.
- Fixed issue where sometimes players spawn on top of one another. No point in making it TOO easy.